Susy Natal, trading as Susy Natal – Coach and Wellness Educator (ABN 47 859 127 212) owns and operate this website. References to “we” or “us” are references to that Susy Natal and company’s affiliates, officers and shareholders.
References to this website includes a reference to all content that it sets out or contains, and, unless the context requires otherwise, to any linked websites (see clause 4). References to “persons” include references to natural persons, corporations and other entities, whether or not incorporated.
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding document, so you should read them carefully.
- expressly accepting these terms and conditions at any time, including by conduct (for example by clicking an “I Accept” or “Proceed” button);
- downloading any content, or purchasing any products or services, available from or through this website (including, coaching, apps, programs, e-books or other audio-visual media) (”Products”); or
- otherwise using this website.
2. Variation of terms and conditions
We may vary or otherwise update these terms and conditions at any time and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of those changes. We may give such notice by posting updated terms on this website and using commercially reasonable efforts to draw them to your attention. Your continued use of the website and/or any Product constitutes an agreement by you that you accept these terms conditions, and any subsequent variation of them, with effect from the time we make first make efforts to notify you of the variation (even if you become aware of that variation at a later time).
3. Your rights under law
Your use of this website and the Products will be subject to certain laws including the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides you with certain rights that cannot be excluded, including that services must be rendered with due care and skill and must be reasonably fit for the purpose contemplated. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) to the extent that they cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
4. Linked websites
This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to linked websites does not constitute our endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to, contained on or marketed through those linked websites, unless this website expressly states otherwise.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of linked websites. By clicking through to, or otherwise viewing or using, a linked website you do so at your sole risk and you do so on the basis that you are solely responsible for any damage or loss (whether to you or to any other person) arising, directly or indirectly, from doing so.
5. Information and features available on this website
All tools, features and information provided by us are provided in good faith. You accept that any such information provided by us is general information and, unless expressly stated otherwise, is not in the nature of advice. Despite the forgoing, and notwithstanding any statement to the contrary, we do not provide (and do not hold ourselves out as providing) medical advice or financial advice.
Where applicable, we derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time.
In addition, we do not make any representation or warranty that the information we provide is suitable for your purpose, reliable, accurate or complete, or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. You agree that you will not rely on the any such information or its availability and that, if you do so rely, you do so at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, we are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you, on any information, or the use of the tools or other features made available by us, on this website or contained in the Products.
Subject to clause 3 and the proviso in the next paragraph of this clause 6, we do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website, any Product or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on information contained on or accessed through, this website or any Product.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding, restricting or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. Data security and viruses, malware, etc
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any such transmittal is undertaken at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps (including any steps required by law) to preserve the security of such information.
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or similar legislation which applies to you), or except as expressly authorised by us in writing, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
without our written permission (or, in the case of third party copyright material, from the owner of the copyright in that material).
This website contains our registered and unregistered trade marks. If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us, but you must not use any of our trade marks:
- in a manner that infringes that trade mark for the purposes of the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth) (or similar legislation that applies to you);
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
You may not use third party trade marks that appear on this website unless you first obtain the owner(s) written consent.
10. Restricted use
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website and our Products only for your own bona fide personal use.
You agree that you will not (and will not suffer, permit or procure any third party, to the extent within your control, to) directly or indirectly:
- use any data aggregation tool, spider, robot, screen scraper or other automatic device or process (“Automated Device”) to monitor, process or reproduce any part of this website or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website, without our prior written consent;
- use any Automated Device to combine or aggregate information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through this website for any commercial purpose or otherwise for profit or gain;
- use any device, process, software or routine (including any Automated Device) to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionally large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to this website;
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or algorithm or process in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivate works, communicate to the public any part of any content from this website without our prior written consent.
You indemnify us, and our employees, agents and contractors, against any claim by any person (including you and any third party) arising out of:
- your breach of these terms and conditions;
- your use of the links to third party websites or material on those websites; or
- your use of the material on this website or of the Products.
12. Termination of access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. These terms and conditions remain in force despite such termination (but with any modifications required to accommodate such termination) until they are terminated by us in writing.
13. Governing law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts that have jurisdiction to adjudicate appeals from those courts..
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.